Wednesday, June 28, 2017

We've been getting bugged!

Darlie had a bug for a couple of days.  She feels better now but still not 100%.  This morning I woke up with the same affliction.  We almost decided to stay another day.  In a couple of hours I felt better so we moved on.

We drove over to Arco, ID.  We are camped in a nice park there.  It is near Craters of the Moon national monument.  We will drive there tomorrow to check it out.  Darlie decided to do some more laundry today.  All the doggy clothes and blankets needed washing.  We were starting to smell like a kennel according to Darlie.  I can't smell anything.  Some people think I'm nuts to have 3 dogs anyhow.  I say so what!  I like what I like and you can like anything you want.  I might think your likes are just as ridiculous as you think mine are.  So there!  Thank God we aren't all alike.  It would be a boring world.

While she was down to the laundry here in the campground, we had a real bad hail storm.  It piled up an inch or so deep.  The noise of the hail hitting the top of the camper terrified the dogs.  They went hiding under the bed.  After the storm I went down to see what Darlie thought of it.  She said she didn't hear any hail.  She just thought it was raining hard.  Ear wax, I think. 
It's a rare sight to see ice next to a Florida tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment